Thursday 15 September 2011

Calories in Beer

Like why would you even want to go there? I know. I don't really want to either. But after I started my habit of finding out what's in everything I consume, I took a look at the beer cans and realized, there are no calorie numbers on a can of beer. Well of course its not something that's nutritious so calorie listing for a can of beer isn't needed. But I think it would be useful for some to know exactly where that ever-growing beer belly is coming from. I got this calorie count from various sources on the internet and based on what it takes to make a can of beer, I think the numbers are fairly accurate. So the next time you consumer a can of beer, you might want to think twice about the hours you need to put into gym later.


(I just happen to be drinking one now)
- Tiger Lager: 160
- Guinness: 153
- Heineken: 150
- Corona: 148
- Stella Artois: 140
- Bud Light: 110
- Anchor Steam - 153
- Bass Ale - 160
- Budweiser - 140
- Corona Light - 105
- Guinness Draught - 126
- Guinness Stout - 153
In the future, I think I might even start counting calories for various cocktails. So stay tuned for those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment